SMC is looking for Social Media Managers!
As Social Media Manager, you will serve on the Social Media Club (SMC) social media team to engage our members and global social media community at large. You will work with your team members to hone our social media strategy, implement best practices, and promote the SMC brand. Managers are responsible for social media content creation, scheduling, and management of tools.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage content creation, curation, and sharing of SMC’s global presence across social media platforms.
• Support social media strategy alignment across business units for shared success.
• Support rollout and maintenance of core social media management technologies.
• Strong writing skills.
• Must have a passion for social media and/or marketing. The rest we can teach you.
• Demonstrated engagement with others using current social media tools.
• Experience driving social media campaigns across LinkedIn, Facebook, G+ and/or Twitter.
• Team-oriented and professional
• Willingness to experiment, collaborate, and pilot with astounding curiosity.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a cover letter and LinkedIn profile for this volunteer virtual position here.