Calling All Social Media Writers! SMC 2013 Editorial Board Wants You!
Do you love writing about social media? Got best practices to share? Totally into the tech? Know how to use a platform, like Facebook or Pinterest, as if you invented it?
We want you to join our 2013 Editorial Board!
Social Media Club has set the standard for excellence in original content on social media topics. We have an active international editorial board whose members write on a wide range of topics in social media – from the latest news and current debates in the practice to PR, marketing and branding, tech tips, SEO, internal communications, and lots more.
What’s your passion? We’d love to add your expertise to the Editorial Board this year.
- Can you commit to a regular schedule of post-writing – whether monthly, bimonthly or quarterly?
- Up for suggesting great topics?
- Will you share your fellow team members’ posts on your social accounts?
- Want to have fun, learn and share what you know?
The benefits of becoming a Social Media Club Editorial Board member:
- Your bylined posts appear on Social Media Club’s showcase home-page blog, The Social Media Clubhouse – a publication with global reach.
- A team of social media pros promoting your latest post.
- The chance to network with social media practitioners around the world.
- And some fun surprises along the way!
Ready to join the team and establish yourself as a social media thought leader?
Email Vickie Bates, editor for the 2013 Editorial Board, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or volunteer.