Social Media Masters Workshop in San Diego, Presented by Social Media Club
World’s leading association of Social Media Professionals Presents High Value Workshop Focused on Developing Strategic Plans for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Monitoring
Social Media Club (SMC) is producing a high value workshop called Social Media Masters; dedicated to giving social media professionals hands-on training and guidance focused on developing strategic plans for their organization’s use of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn (B2B), and Social Media Monitoring.
Social Media Masters will take place on February 11, 2011 at the Westin Gaslamp Quarter in San Diego, CA.
Social Media Masters kicks off with a keynote from a globally recognized Social Media Master. Brian Solis, Author of Engage! The Complete Guide for Brands and Businesses to Build, Cultivate, and Measure Success in the New Web, will explain the meaning and importance of genuine engagement, which is the key to real success in Social Media.
In the spirit of the Social Media Club motto, “If you get it, Share it,” our workshops are being lead by Professional Social Media Club members, who have demonstrated again and again that they really do get it.
Social Media Masters will offer four workshops on February 11th:
- Facebook Marketing Workshop: Led by Murray Izenwasser, Strategy Practice Lead and Founder of Biztega, a social web solutions agency. Murray has been receiving rave reviews for his Social Media Workshops for the past several years.
- LinkedIn B2B Workshop: Led by Chuck Hester, Author of LinkingIn to Pay it Forward – Changing the Value Proposition in Social Media and Neal Schaffer, Author of “Windmill Networking: Maximizing LinkedIn.
- Social Media Monitoring Workshop: Led by Kelly Ripley Feller, Senior Social Media Strategist in Intel’s Social Media Center of Excellence and Chuck Hemann, Director of Social Media Analytics for WCG, a global media services company.
- Twitter Marketing Workshop: Led by Carri Bugbee, a social media marketing strategist, writer and PR pro. Carri is also the President of Social Media Club’s Portland chapter.
All workshop leaders at Social Media Masters are first and foremost, social media marketing professionals with hands on experience dealing with the day-to-day challenges that affect the industry.
Social Media Masters: A New Partnership
The Social Media Masters workshop is being produced by Social Media Club in partnership with Online Marketing Summit 2011 (OMS), which begins February 7, 2011. OMS offers best practices in the areas of: Social Media, Search (SEO and PPC), Demand Generation, Conversion, Email, Analytics, Integrated Marketing, Mobile, Online Advertising, Affiliate Marketing, eCommerce and Website Strategy. Social Media Masters attendees can save 20% off the OMS conference by using code SMC20 during registration!
- Chris Heuer, Social Media Club Founder and Chairman: “This workshop isn’t just an investment in your professional development like most similar workshops, it is an investment in your business. At the end of the day, participants will have learned key insights from true Social Media Masters and have begun to develop a real plan they can start acting on the very next day.”
- Aaron Kahlow, Online Marketing Summit Co-Founder: “ I have not seen a better alignment between two organizations than SMC and OMS with our mutual commitment to education. The depth of training at a level especially built for the professional working on social media every day is very unique and offers a great opportunity to not only learn the latest best practices but share amongst seasoned peers from all over the globe. ”
- Kristie Wells, Social Media Club Founder and President: “We are looking forward to expanding our relationship with OMS during 2011, bringing high quality events such as this to a broader audience of business professionals. After seeing and participating in many of the great events offered by OMS over the past few years, we feel we have found the perfect partner in bringing the experience and insights of our professional members to forward thinking organizations across the United States and around the world.”
- Register Online for Social Media Masters
- Social Media Masters Bios
- Social Media Masters Workshop Details
Photo credit: Intersection Consulting