Big Data keeping you down? Come learn social media analytics for free!
For brands today, social media is no longer a competitive advantage, but a cost to get into the game. Brands big and small are leveraging the power of person-to-person communications in their marketing plans, but a number of studies show that even Fortune 500 companies don’t realize the quantifiable results of their social media efforts.
“Every time we perform a search, tweet, send an email, post a blog, comment on one, use a cell phone, shop online, update our profile on a social networking site, use a credit card, or even go to the gym, we leave behind a mountain of data, a digital footprint, that provides a treasure trove of information . . . forming a ‘societal nervous system’ that is generating a cloud of data about people that is growing at an exponential rate” – Frank Moss, former director, MIT Media Lab
Sure, Facebook likes, Twitter followers, and Youtube views are important, but do you understand how to take the increasing amount of social data and put it to work for your business RIGHT NOW?
As a service to our friends in the North Florida and Jacksonville area, On Ideas is providing a FREE workshop to break down the simple and complex forms of social data. We hope you’ll join us.
- Who should attend: Brand marketers and advertisers currently working, or interested in getting into the social media space for their companies.
- What: A dive into the world of social media analytics over breakfast or lunch with our social media strategist, Nick Cicero.
- When: Breakfast Session 1: Tuesday, May 22th, 2012 – 8:00 a.m. or Lunch Session 2: Tuesday, May 22th, 2012 – 12:00 p.m.
- Where: On Ideas (6 East Bay Street Jacksonville, FL 32202 - 904 354-2600)
- Why: When you leave this session, you will understand the different types of existing simple and complex social media data there is, and how today’s largest brands are leveraging it for successful marketing.