Non-Facebook Users: Please Comment Here
Anil Dash is insightful about the differences between the old web and the new web.
Scroll below his post to add a comment — and be forced to comment through Facebook. Whether or not you choose to share that comment on your Facebook wall is up to you, but it’s either comment with Facebook or don’t comment at all.
Danny’s reason? His readers preferred Disqus.
I’ve asked you before which commenting system you prefer best.
This time, I want to ask a different question. To the non-Facebook users who read my blog, is the commenting system so important to you? If you don’t comment on blogs, it shouldn’t matter what sort of system exists. If you do comment, how do you react to a Facebook system?
Please continue reading Non-Facebook Users: Please Comment Here and leave a comment if inspired.
When he's not blogging, Ari works with people and brands to improve their digital marketing. Got a question? Need help? Contact Ari today and sign up for his email newsletter on useful tips!/>/>
- For a while I had Facebook commenting on one of my websites. ... by Antonio Perez
- Both Disqus and Livefyre loop straight into the WP comments ... by Danny Brown
- Fair point Danny, but they aren't as customisable (you can't ... by Christopher Roberts
- Thanks for fixing it Ari! I have to agree that CommentLuv can ... by Christopher Roberts
- No, I have essentially a 0% chance of commenting on a Facebook ... by John Hunter
- Plus 3 more...