Reviewing 10 Restaurants on Facebook
Facebook is an excellent marketing platform for a restaurant to help it increase brand awareness, recruit new customers, and empower patrons to network with each other. But which restaurants are doing a great job and which need help?
Using my hometown of Newburyport, Massachusetts as a backdrop, I review five local restaurants — The Grog, The Port Tavern, Ceia Kitchen + Bar, Loretta Restaurant, and Enzo Restaurant + Bar — and compare them to each other and to five national chains.
Please watch my video review and post your feedback below.
Picture by Matthew Hull.
Please continue reading Reviewing 10 Restaurants on Facebook and leave a comment if inspired.
When he's not blogging, Ari helps brands improve their digital media marketing. Got a question? Need help? Contact Ari today!/>/>
- Good stuff! I’m reworking a blog of mine and like how you ... by Mike Jones
- I’m glad you have it there. I don’t know if helps with ... by Mike Jones
- Ah yes. CYA. I also like your custom thank you page. Is that a ... by Justin
- I'm glad you have it there. I don't know if helps with spam, ... by Tammi Kibler
- I don't know if people read it but it's there as a protective ... by Ari Herzog
- Plus 3 more...