The Shocking Truth about Consistent Blogging Success: How to Find Your Voice
It’s one of the greatest feelings in the world!
You write something on your blog that goes viral. Likes explode, comments go crazy, tweets multiply, and open rates are off the charts.
That’s what’s great about blogging.
So when the dust settles and the warm feelings of success fade, you ask yourself, “How did this happen?” and, perhaps more importantly, “How can it happen again?”
Here are the usual answers to those questions:
- The article had an amazing headline.
- After the headline, there was a killer introduction.
- Your content was both original and compelling.
- Subheadings powerfully drew people into the post.
- You told great stories that kept readers engaged.
- Your call to action was irresistible.
And all of these things are important. They’re essential to our craft. – href="http://www.problogger.net/archives/2012/11/15/the-shocking-truth-about-consistent-blogging-success-how-to-find-your-voice/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ProbloggerHelpingBloggersEarnMoney+%28ProBlogger%3A+Helping+Bloggers+Earn+Money%29&utm_content=Google+Reader">The Shocking Truth about Consistent Blogging Success: How to Find Your Voice by Bill Zipp
name="googleone_share_1" style="position:relative;z-index:5;float: left; margin-left: 20px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-right: 10px;">