Social Media Bootcamp, February 9, 2013
Our next Social Media Boot Camp is on February 9, 2013. This popular workshop happens every 2nd Saturday of the month in partnership with High Tech Maui.
The Social Media Boot Camp is a high level overview of the entire social media landscape. The first part covers the what, why and how of crafting a solid foundation in a social media strategy for your business or personal brand. The second part, after lunch (included) covers the essentials of today’s most important social networks.
Date: Saturday, February 9, 2012
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Cost: $65 (Includes lunch!)
Seating limited to 30, so register now!
- Getting started in social media for your business:
- What is social media?
- General principles and mindsets
- The anatomy of a social media strategy
- Do’s and don’t’s
- Social media etiquette
- Why your website and your blog are the same thing
- Introduction to the blog as the website
- Where your blogsite fits into the overall landscape of your social media strategy
- High level introduction to the current popular social networks—setting up accounts, profile management and basic best practices in:
- High level tour of some of the more popular social media apps on the iPhone and iPad.
Laptops or mobile devices are welcome, but not required as part of the workshop. Bring them if you like using them to take notes. (This is not a follow-along workshop.)