I wanted to make it easier for you to read and share your ideas on No Bad Language. After all, the reader’s experience is what’s most important. In creating what I hope is a more reader-friendly resource, I needed to switch blogging platforms, which prompted the change in URL.
- All of these posts, carefully archived and now categorized and searchable
- No need for elaborate sign-ins to post your comments (this was the biggest request I received from readers who felt uncomfortable having to subscribe to Blogger or other social channels if they didn’t have an account)
- The most widely read posts front and center (well, sidebarred) in the Your Favorite Posts menu
- A whole page dedicated to Resources for Writers of all stripes (something I hope to keep building with your suggestions)
- Easy-to-access email subscription and social sharing buttons
- My pledge that editorial content will never be confused with advertising or promotions
Never fear, the heavy lifting is already done, and I don’t need to borrow your car or truck to transport anything. All you
need to do, if you’d like to keep following these discussions about effective writing, communications, reading, inspiration, book clubs, and libraries, is jump over to the shiny new site
, bookmark it and subscribe by email or RSS.
If you have some of the posts here bookmarked, this site will remain live as an archive through 2012.
Thank you for taking this first foray into blogging with me! Your support gave me the courage to launch No Bad Language in a more formalized way, and I’d love to hear your suggestions for making No Bad Language even more useful for you. I hope you’ll follow me on this new adventure!