Where Do Customer Focus, Customer Obsession, Customer Centricity Reside in Your Organisation?
I put that question to Google today and I did not get an answer. The closest I got was a checklist for a customer-centric business and a post on Amazon’s customer experience obsession. Let’s take a look at both of these before whilst you consider the question that I have posed here.Checklist for a customer-centric business
According to the folks at YSatisfy you can determine the customer-centricity of your organisation by answering the following questions:
- Do your have a clear idea of who your customers are and their needs?
- Do you know which of your customers are most valuable to you?
- Does your business strategy / mission mention anything about your customers?
- Do you hire / develop your staff with your customers in mind?
- Do you have a process by which customers and employees can give feedback and review / act on this within your business?
- Do you have a customer complaints process which enables quick resolution of customer problems?
- Are all your employees empowered to deal with customer complaints?
- Do you know how satisfied or loyal your customers actually are?
- Do you provide specific services or incentives for your most valued / loyal customers?
Do you deliver what you promise in your advertising / marketing to your customers?
This occurs to me as a list of features / characteristics as in what are the features/characteristics of a cat. Yet, knowing the features of a cat (even if they are accurate) does not help me to locate the cat. Where is the cat? – Where Do Customer Focus, Customer Obsession, Customer Centricity Reside in Your Organisation? by Maz Iqbal