Why Facebook Will Be Right Back
Fresh on the news that Facebook may create a jobs board, I was curious what opportunities were available at the social network.
I scrolled to the bottom of the homepage, clicked the drop-down arrow, and selected ‘Careers’ from the pop-up window.
Expecting to see a list of available jobs with locations and clickable links for more information to apply, the resulting careers webpage was more telling:
Should I presume technical difficulties imply Facebook needs to hire programmers and application engineers?
Please continue reading Why Facebook Will Be Right Back and leave a comment if inspired.
When he's not blogging, Ari helps brands improve their digital media marketing. Got a question? Need help? Contact Ari today!
- Hi Ari, I too found this amusing. With prior programming ... by Anton Koekemoer
- Very clever Ari – you made me smile today by Christopher Roberts
- FaceBook is – as a company – undergoing heavy internal ... by JanB
- Perhaps they just need people to cover their tea breaks. by Matt Alhaarth
- Long list there today– lots of system engineers needed, it ... by SammieClemmons
- Plus 3 more...