Why I think this video will go viral
I love this new video from my friends (and client) at MolsonCoors. I think it’s going to get shared a lot. Here’s why
- It’s marketing, but it’s not corporate. It’s not hiding that it’s a company video, but it’s not selling either.
- It’s fun for all. You don’t need to be edgy to be worth sharing.
- It taps into something bigger: Canada Pride on Canada Day.
- It makes you want to do it too. I bet we’ll see musicians doing their own versions of this soon.
- Most important: It’s genuinely worth watching.
What do you think? How could you use these ideas to make a video go viral?