Is Your Blog Ready for 2013?
We have some fun and really exciting news! Paper.li is the official sponsor this December for Mack Collier’s #BlogChat -- and we can’t wait!
With 2012 coming to an end and the new year knocking at the door, we thought it would be fun to end off the year, together, with a “group activity” - a Tweetchat!
Join us this December on Sunday evenings, 8:00pm CST, to share your ideas, tips and best practices around personal and professional blogging. The #Blogchat community is really helpful and full of great tips and advice. You're guaranteed to meet a lot of really great folks there. The First chat is December 2nd, so save the date!
The Paper.li community is comprised of all kinds of bloggers; experienced bloggers, beginning bloggers and “would like to be” bloggers! Blogging is one of the most popular tactics deployed by marketers today to reach and engage audiences - who can’t use more tips, strategies and best practices moving into the new year?!
Never attended a Tweetchat? No problem. Here's a post I wrote covering the essentials. If it's your first time feel free to just start off by joining us and "listening". There's a lot of great information to soak up!
Mack has put together a really fun month, and it’s a great fit for Paper.li publishers, too!
- December 2nd - Content curation in the workplace; how companies, organizations and small businesses can curate relevant content for its employees and stakeholders, especially blog content.
- December 9th - Email + Blogging: how you can use email newsletters, campaigns, blog commenting and other various ways to drive one-to-one interactions with your readers.
- December 16th - Creating your blog plan for 2013: how to put together a strategy to help you accomplish what you want in 2013!
- December 23rd - Fa-la-la Content: sharing and curating Christmas content for personal or professional use.
- December 30th - OPEN MIC: there's no topic set and this is a great chance to ask any blogging questions you have and get some great advice!
The team and I can't wait to get the month rolling. You'll hear more from me leading up to the first chat, but until then, you can find me @kdhungerford. Mack's handle is @MackCollier - so be sure to follow him now!
We'd like to thank Mack for the opportunity to sponsor #Blogchat and we can't wait to see you all joining in on December 2nd!