Medela is a Baby Shower Giveaway Sponsor!
It’s gettig closer – Only 35 days until the start of the Baby Shower Giveaway Event here on Lindsay Blogs! I can’t wait to find out who’s going to win a mega prize pack from all of the sponsors…One winner, nine sponsors. That’s a pretty amazing prize pack, if you ask me!
Medela Mom Mavens
Medela is a company that has been driven by the importance of breastfeeding and its health benefits to children and women for nearly half a century. As a result, Medela has created a group of breastfeeding ambassadors to share knowledge about the many benefits of breastfeeding, as well as breastfeeding advice, with other moms and moms-to-be. I am happy to say that I am a member of this group and proudly share my breastfeeding experience with anyone who wants to hear about it – Whether it be through forums online or the few breastfeeding moms that I work with and need a little encouragement here and there.
When I was breastfeeding, I used a Medela Pump-In-Style double pump, breast pads and lanolin nipple therapy cream. Let me tell you, Medela was a life saver as far as I’m concerned. Being able to pump at work after having my first daughter was really a blessing and I wish I had to same chance after my second (not all workplaces offer a safe, private place for pumping moms and that’s one of my greatest pet peeves). I stand behind Medela products 100% and that is why I am proud to be a Medela Mom Maven.
About Medela Products
- Babies instinctively start breastfeeding with a faster suck to stimulate let-down, and once milk is flowing they switch to a slower deeper suck. This is the basis for Medela’s 2-Phase Expression® technology, which can be found in Medela’s Symphony, Pump In Style Advanced, Swing and Harmony breastpumps. Because pumps with 2-Phase Expression feel more like baby, mom gets more milk in less time.
- For mom and baby’s health, all Medela bottles, breastshields and kit components are made from polypropylene, a safe, durable Bisphenol-A (BPA)-free plastic. BPA is an industrial chemical used in the manufacture of polycarbonate plastic and there is ongoing debate on its potential harm to human health. For more on BPA, please visit www.medelabpafree.com.
- Medela’s Breastfeeding National Network can help moms with breastfeeding advice, and help them locate Medela products and healthcare professionals in their area: http://medela.findlocation.com or 1-800-TELL-YOU.
Medela is generously sending the winner of the Baby Shower Giveaway Event a prize of Tender Care Lanolin nipple therapy. This stuff is awesome, let me tell you.
- Soothing relief for dry, sore and tender nipples.
- 100% safe for mom and baby.
- Glides on smoothly and gently – no-mess application.
- Preferred by moms over other formulas.
- Available in three convenient sizes: 2.0 oz tube, .30 oz tube, and 2 cc Sachet
- All natural ingredients
Connect with Medela
Keep checking back for more sponsor announcements and definitely make sure you’re here for the MEGA giveaway from January 10th through 17th! Also, every giveaway I have from now until the end of the event will have extra entries available if you put the event button on your own website. Why not grab it now (right sidebar) and grab yourself some easy entries for the future?
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample of Tender Care Lanolin nipple therapy as part of the Baby Shower Event to give to our baby shower guest of honor. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
"Medela is a Baby Shower Giveaway Sponsor!" is a post from Lindsay Blogs.
Thank you for subscribing to the Lindsay Blogs RSS feed. Make sure to follow Lindsay on Twitter and Facebook to keep up to date on everything she has to say!