SMCADL Project #1: BetaBods In Operation
The key aim of BetaBods is to build a reliable resource that provides insight into using newer, lesser-known social media platforms. Before moving forward on this project, I thought it important to define the way BetaBods will be operating. It's a very simple approach as alluded to earlier, but nevertheless, needs to be formalised.
Each month, the BetaBods will test a new platform as voted on by SMCADL members. If you have any platforms to suggest, please tweet @SMCADL directly. BetaBods are expected to engage others who take up the new platform on said platform for the period of approximately one month. All online discussion regarding these platforms will be conducted on the SMCADL Facebook Group, categorised by platform.
For those who prefer step-by-step procedure, please see below:
1. Vote in the monthly twtpoll to decide which platform we BetaBods will test.
2. Engage other BetaBods who take up this new platform for the period of one month.
3. Share your experience(s) on the SMCADL Facebook Group on the relevant discussion page.
4. Discuss findings at monthly SMCADL meeting
5. Any SMCADL member may volunteer to post a blog entry here to summarise thoughts/experiences
More on the lucky "guinea pig" (i.e. new social media platform) BetaBods will be testing shortly...