SPM Communications – Public Relations Media Analytics Supervisor
Seeking a media analytics supervisor for Dallas-based PR agency, SPM Communications, which serves major food, restaurant and retail brands and follows a no-jerk policy as part of its unique agency culture.
Candidate will be part of a cohesive and creative account team and have frequent opportunity for client and agency interaction and leadership, including supervisory roles on account teams as it relates to traditional PR media monitoring, measurement, social media monitoring and social media strategy. HTML/CSS experience is a plus.
- Understanding of public relations, marketing and branding
- Experience in measurement and analysis of PR campaigns, with a broad understanding and ability to effectively use media monitoring tools such as Cision, Critical Mention, Burrelles, Compete, Meltwater News/Buzz, TV Eyes, Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.
- PR and social media strategy development and implementation for client brands.
- Digital PR leadership and integration of new tactics/capabilities into client earned media programs.
- Understanding and monitoring of all social media platforms, regulations, trends and legal considerations that affect brands. Ability to provide recommendations and updates to the agency as well as to clients.
- Monitoring of PR coverage and social media activity, particularly crises, with ability to provide recommended strategy.
- Weekly client coverage reports that provide PR coverage results, including print, broadcast and social media insights and values for each SPM client.
- Build client social media landing pages, custom tabs, graphics and other media assets.
- Integration of organic SEO into earned media campaigns and materials.
Reports to: Agency account leads, president of company.
SPM Communications is a thriving, Dallas-based PR agency with staff in Denver and Atlanta. The position requires a minimum of three to five years of post-college public relations or marketing experience and at least two years of PR media measurement, analysis and monitoring, as well as social media strategy experience. Past management experience, agency experience and background in retail, restaurant or food PR is preferred.
Experience level: Bachelor’s degree in related field from a four-year accredited college or university, a minimum of 3-5 years experience required. PR agency experience preferred.
Please send resume to email@example.com.
Desired Skills & Experience
The position requires a minimum of three to five years of post-college public relations or marketing experience and at least two years of PR media measurement, analysis and monitoring, as well as social media strategy experience. Past management experience, agency experience and background in retail, restaurant or food PR is preferred.
SPM Communications is a thriving, Dallas-based PR agency with offices in New York, Denver and Atlanta that promotes and protects iconic brands through media relations and crisis communications. Put simply, we choose to work with clients we respect and brands we trust.
Founded in 1999, we serve as a mouthpiece to the media and a springboard for new products, brand stories and client careers. We specialize in food, retail, franchise and non-profit PR. Some of our clients include: Chipotle Mexican Grill, Michaels Stores, Joe’s Crab Shack, Stubb’s BBQ Sauce, CiCi’s Pizza, Bruegger’s, and Van’s Natural Foods.
The post SPM Communications – Public Relations Media Analytics Supervisor appeared first on .