Speaker: Dave Linabury, David Murray, Eric Demont, Sarah Worsham, Moderator
Topic: Data Behind Social Media
Location: MRM Worldwide, Birmingham
Sponsor: MRM Worldwide
- How to put data into digestible information for upper management? Speak to upper management’s language (margins, loss, usability). Avoid social media terminology.
- The flaws of reports. Make simple, in alignment with business objectives.
- Don’t just base on benchmarks but base on financial plans and business objectives.
- Ideation, conversation, hypothesis à actions.
- Delivery of stories, not Excel or PowerPoint.
- Put contexts into reports. Ex: bounce rate # is not enough, but the reason and recommendation are key to better reporting & insights.
- Use lifetime value of customer to measure.
- Gain/share agreement: scale of benchmark.
- Digital footprint should differ business to business (those who are in market).
- Facebook fans =/= customers.
Speaker: Mike Yoder, leader of LinkedUp Grand Rapids
Topic: LinkedIn tips and tricks
Location: Garden Fresh Salsa, Ferndale
Sponsor: Garden Fresh Salsa, MotorCity Casino
Speaker: Gini Dietrich, founder and CEO of Arment Dietrich and and co-author of Marketing In the Round.
Topic: Marketing in the round
Location: Lawrence Technological University
Sponsor: Ford Motor Company
Speaker: Jason Falls, a father, husband and thinker, most of the latter being on social media, public relations and communications for clients of his consultancy and readers of his popular industry blog, Social Media Explorer. He is co-founder and president of Social Media Club Louisville.
Location: MotorCity Casino Hotel, Amnesia Lounge
Topic: No BS Social Media
** YOU MUST REGISTER ON EVENTBRITE TO ATTEND THIS EVENT - http://smcdjasonfalls.eventbrite.com/