January’s Meeting: Social Media Advertising
Are you thinking about or currently managing a social media ad buy? Tackling advertising on sites like Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter can help your business reach a variety of customers even if you don’t have a big budget. This month Social Media Club of Phoenix is hosting a discussion about advertising across social media platforms.
Our panel of experts will address topics that include:
- Tricks to increase your ad’s click-through-rates
- Ad targeting tips to help you reach your target audience
- Creating a user experience to help net conversions
- Defining realistic measurement goals for your ad buy
This month’s panel will feature:
- Jerilyn Soncrant, sr. social media manager at Scott’s Marketplace
- Daniel Moran, online communication strategist at SRP
- An expert on Facebook advertising from GannettLocal
This month Social Media Club will be meeting at GannettLocal on Wed., Jan. 16 from 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Parking is free and located in the garage at 487 N. 2nd St (SE corner of 2nd St and Taylor). Don’t forget to mention you are with Social Media Club.