Memorable Moments and Unforgettable Failures of 2012
Before the ball drops in Time Square, Social Media Club of Phoenix counting down the top 10 social media movements of 2012 and the upcoming trends for the New Year. We’ll enjoy a lively discussion of a handful of topics to ring in the New Year.
- Biggest Oopsy: 2012 was the year that celebrities unleashed an array of pics on Twitter, Chick-fil-a was slammed on Facebook and presidential candidates found themselves in hot water over YouTube videos. But who will take home the award for biggest mishap? Help us decide.
- Best Social Splash: Who sent Twitter fluttering this year or made a splash on Facebook? President Obama’s campaign harvested social data, Jimmy Fallon’s Steer the Script Campaign and more, we’ll hash out our favorite moments of 2012.
- Secret Indulgence: We’ll unveil our guilty pleasures and ask you to share what sites, handles, pages and more that you can’t live without.
- Biggest Moments of the Year: From the biggest blunders to the best ideas, we’ll all vote for 2012’s best and worst social moments.
- Social Hangover: Like a bad boyfriend or Friday night regrets there are a few things we just wish would go away. See who and what tops the list and be prepared to share your favorites.
Like a detective on a case we urge you to pull out your smart phone or notepad and jot down things to add. Be prepared to share your favorite and not-so-favorite social media moments of 2012.
We’re ending the year at our favorite spot, GannettLocal. Stop by on Wednesday, December 19 from 6:00 p.m. – 7:30p.m.
P.S. Feel free to get a jump-start on dishing out your favorite moments in social media on our Facebook page!
P.P.S. From everyone at Social Media Club of Phoenix happy holidays and best of luck in the New Year!