SMC Phoenix wants to know, “Are your events social?”
Social media has the power to not only drive attendance to your event, but it can make it the roast of the town. As event planners develop a strategy to promote events using social, it’s important that you understand how to use different platforms to promote your soiree and engage with your audience.
During this month’s roundtable discussion, Social Media Club of Phoenix will explore:
- Is targeting tweeters and inviting them to an event…spamming them?
- Spread the word: best practices for promoting events.
- From hashtags to Facebook posts, how do you make attendees more social?
- Get a 5-star rating, a look at how to engage attendees after your grand fete.
- What social apps, platforms, etc. do you use for events?
- Who’s done a great job and who’s been an epic fail.
- When has social media added value to an event, and how?
- How do you promote digital events, such as webinars or other forms of online interaction?
This month’s event will be held at Kelly’s at South Bridge in Old Town Scottsdale (7117 E. 6th Ave) from 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm. There is free parking in the underground garage at South Bridge (entrance near Barrio Queen), and as always attendance is free for everyone.