Social Media Club Portland at Portland State Quarterly Breakfast April 20
Social Media Club Portland fills a panel for Portland State’s fourth quarterly Digital Marketing Breakfast. If you work in corporate communications, advertising, public relations or Web development, you already know you need to get up to speed with new tools, tactics and strategies to engage on behalf of brands in social media spaces. But how do you get there from where you are now?
April 20 is your day to spend two hours with six panelists leading you through the basics from six different communications disciplines.
Date: April 20
Time: 7:15 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Location: TBA via email to registrants (will be on PSU campus)
This event is now closed for registration as we have a capacity crowd.
The panelists are:
- Moderator: Johnny Hartman, Partner & Transmedia Producer at Evergreen Dynamics, PSU Instructor of Social Media Marketing
- Design/Art Direction: Daniel T. Wood, Digital Strategy Director at PMSI Marketing
- Advertising: David Burn, Founder & Editor at AdPulp, Chief Storyteller at Bonehook
- Direct Marketing: Mark Evertz, Interactive Marketing Specialist at Evolution Communications Group
- Interactive Development: Nate DiNiro, Web and Social Media Strategist
- Public Relations: Carri Bugbee, President of Big Deal PR, PSU Instructor of Social Media Marketing
Note: Registration closes on Friday, April 16 at 1pm when registrants will be sent a confirmation email giving location details at Portland State University.