February’s meeting will be a topic around Facebook. Be sure to post any questions or ideas for Facebook discussions on this post so that we can better help you learn more about Social Media!
Princeton Public Library, Princeton NJ
Wednesday, February 10, 2010 from 6:00pm – 8:00pm
February Speaker : Erik Kent, NJWedding.com
This month our guest speaker is Erik Kent from NJWedding.com. NJWedding.com was founded by Erik and his wife Beth on February 14, 1997 to help wedding professionals promote their services and directly connect with future brides and grooms. The website features over 500 wedding businesses serving all of New Jersey, as well as parts of New York and Pennsylvania, that future brides and grooms can choose from, including helpful articles and tips about wedding planning, expert relationship and marriage advice and much, much more. Erik’s business successfully connects heavily with both brides-to-be and wedding professional through social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
Have you heard of the #140conf? It’s not just Twitter, but an opportunity to discuss the emerging Real-Time Internet and the effects on business. A monthly gathering for friends of #140conf to get together and discuss issues of the day. There are limited seats available, so if you are interested, I suggest heading over and reserving your spot now! (Free to attend.)
January 19, 2010 at 5pm
- Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver), Welcome / State of NOW Update / Q+A
- Anne Mai Bertelsen (@annemai) and Leslie A Berland, VP of Public Affairs, American Express (@AmericanExpress), “@americanexpress: a new dimension of membership.”
- Dean Landsman (@deanland) and Dean Meyers (@deanmeistr): “Digital Presence in the NOW and Beyond”
- Bob Watson (@TopBrokerOC) – The effects of twitter on the Real Estate Industry
- Hank Wasiak (@hankwasiak) – Executive Producer and Co-Founder, The Concept Farm; “From Mad Man To Twitteraholic: Time To Change The Way We See Social Media”
(Not affiliated with Social Media Club – just some information to pass along.)