Brush Up on Facebook for Business
Social Media Club Sacramento holds quarterly workshops that focus on small business and non-profit users of social media. The goal of the workshops is to provide hands-on instruction that can improve the way organizations engage social media. All of our workshops are live-streamed and the video is then archived and made available for viewing. Below are links to the archived video from five of our workshops that are especially helpful for managing your Facebook Business Pages. Note that Facebook is constantly changing the way Pages work, so some of the information in the older workshops may be outdated.
- September 2012 Visualizing Social Media: A Picture Worth 1,000 Likes
- June 2012 Social Media Metrics that Matter for Small Businesses
- March 2012 A Last Minute Crash Course on Facebook Timeline for Pages
- January 2012 Incorporating Video Into Your Content
- June 2011 Facebook for Business- Advanced Course
Nearly all of our monthly events are live-streamed or at least video recorded and then archived on our Ustream Channel. No matter what social media topic you need to brush up on, we likely have a workshop, presentation or panel discussion in our video library. Check it out!