Greener and Smarter ICT Seminar
Social Media Club Bahrain is proud to support Greener and Smarter ICT Seminar as social media partner.
ICT plays an integral role in changing the quality of our lives, but yet more to be done, to avoid its negative effects and generate more value. The environment and ICT nowadays is becoming a key concern for many organizations, governments, international institutions and individuals as it involves financial exposure, Data Security, Legal, Environmental and Ethical compliance and ways of minimizing costs and increasing returns. But more than this, its involvement in changing the quality and sustainability of life.
This Seminar provides attendees with the required knowledge and awareness about methods, techniques and practices that applies for ICT Leaders in building their Green ICT Strategy and Managing their Operational activities and Asset. It provides a great exposure and explore international and national ideas and initiatives and best practices at all levels; strategically and operational.
Attendees will explore practical cases that are not limited to Infrastructure lifecycle or software re-engineering, but goes beyond that to the organizational and cultural concerns framework.
The Seminar is interactive with some panel discussions and experienced field knowledge experts.
• Understand the concept of Green IT and its motivations and directions
• Leaders view on Green Technology, Solutions and practices
• Learn the Green IT initiatives and practices including visualization & consolidation, energy efficiency, travel reduction and asset disposals.
• Identify the impact, implications and how to leverage Green IT on business applications and processes
• Understand more about Green IT issues, policies, solutions, and products
• Know about national and international strategies and initiatives
• Understand how to incorporate and implement Green IT within IT Strategy
• Discover the key success factors in implementing a winning practice at corporate level
• Learn how to increase success by involving Green IT in Service Management, Security, and Governance.
• Safe and Innovative Ideas and Techniques for ICT Asset Management and Disposal
Who Should Attend:
• COO/Head of Operation/Chief of Green
• Senior IT Managers, Data Center, Network Managers, Storage Managers
• Senior IT Process Manager, IT Security Managers, IT Auditors
• Head of Environmental Sustainability/ Corporate &Social Responsibility
• IT Asset Managers, IT Recycler, Environment Leaders
• Project Managers, Financial Managers, Purchase Managers, IT Specialists
Special discount to SMC members to attend the conference Seminars.
To register, kindly email: events@SMCBahrain.org
For more information about the event visit: