Social, Mobile, Analytics & Content Summit @NewYorkXpo for @SocialWeek #SMAC
Thu. October 17 2013
9:00am - 5:00pm
#SMAC Summit. This one day conference that features Teachers NOT Speakers™ is a digital communications learning environment for small business owners, media enthusiast and entrepreneurs. The SUMMIT features a mix of learning sessions that are created with a priority on facts, data, tactics and methods. In addition to the topic and summary, each session has a clearly stated set of learning outcomes to keep the sessions on track and meet the expectations of the attendees.
This #SMAC takes place on October 17th at the Jacob Javits Center in conjunction with the New York Business Expo & Conference aka NYXPO, the largest Small Business Expo in the New York. The #SMAC will run exclusive sessions in the main hall seminar room next to Tech Alley among the more than 200 Exhibitors at the NYXPO. While the special sessions are a premium ticket upgrade to the NYXPO, we’ll have a free section on the expo floor for authors and guests to do LIVE sessions of Marketing Made Simple TV and book signings. The event is also part of Social Week organized by the folks at The Pivot Conference.
The #SMAC is presented by Empire Avenue, along with sponsors The Social Media Monthly, Social Media Club, Blue Fountain Media, Corbett Public Relations, Social Ribbit and more.
- A Look inside the Data from the last #SMAC event
- Read: 5 Reasons to attend the #SMAC Summit by @basilpuglisi
As one of the most socially shared events for Social Media Week 2012 and 2013 globally, we’re excited to bring this event into a B2B show bridging the gap between business and digital media. We’ve learned a lot over the last two years and have an amazing experienced planned for this event.
Teachers NOT Speakers™ means you’ll get value, not just celebrities on a podium. That said, we promise will keep it fun and entertaining, after all, it’s not an experience if they just talk at you!
5 reasons to attend the #SMAC Summit +1 more!
- Facts & Data, the event host works tirelessly to make sure that the presentations and sessions have information that supports the statements in each session. This supports the credibility of the personality and the concepts presented. No Grand Standing!
- Tactics & Methods, the event host works tirelessly to make sure that the presentations and sessions have value, this means that you should walk away with ways to change, grow and increase your effectiveness as a professional or business owner.
- The Accountability Experience, not only do you have the chance to learn from some of the best professionals in a format based on learning outcomes, a method used in higher education, you also have industry professionals that conduct the Q&A sessions with the presenter afterwards, this helps facilitate and effective, purposeful and useful follow up.
- New York Business Expo & Social Week, the #SMAC Summit takes place as a featured event in the New York Business Expo which is on its 9th show, providing an environment rich with other entrepreneurs, business owners and top brands exhibiting. It's also Social Week, which was created by the folks at The Pivot Conference to support a larger overall experience for the top brands while they are in NYC for Pivot.
- Proven Event & Format, This is the third #SMAC event hosted by Basil Puglisi, who has sold the event out in Feb 2012 and Feb 2013 for Social Media Week, garnishing more than 1,000 tweets and Retweets from just 100 attendees given the quality of the content and support from presenters from Google, Intel, Ford Motor Company, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, Constant Contact and various professionals that not only "Get It, They Share It" which is the motto for Social Media Club, "If You Get it, Share It" an organization that Basil Puglisi is a member of the International Board of Directors.
- Bonus: Cost, Thanks to the format and volunteer support of the presenters, the event is twice the value at less than half the cost of others like it, with options ranging from Business Class Seating with Power to standard Theater seating experience. Social Media Club professional members save even more use code "SMC100" to SAVE $100 and get a copy of Brian SOlis book What's The Future of Business.
This event is organized by Basil C. Puglisi, a member of the International Board of Directors, in conjunction with Social Media Club Long Island and with the support of Social Media Club NYC.
Disclaimer: Basil Puglisi is a co owner of the #SMAC and profits from 20% of the overall events net gain, he has however used his ownership to leverage a discount and perks for Social Media Club, Inc. to help support and promote membership.