SMC Chicago Partners with Chicago Integrated Communications Forum
Wed. September 19 2012
8:00am - 11:30am
Thanks to BDI for providing SMC Chicago with 10 complimentary tickets to this event. Congratulations to the members who won tickets at SMC Chicago's August event.
Date:Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. CST
Place: University Center Conference Chicago; 525 S State Street; Chicago, Illinois 60605
Registration Fee: $50.00
About the Event:
PR Newswire, in cooperation with Business Development Institute, presents the Chicago Integrated Communications Forum, a gathering of marketing and communications executives from leading brands and agencies.
How can you stay on top of the latest developments in social media communications? Join us for this exciting half-day event as our presenters discuss how proactive, ongoing monitoring and influencer targeting is vital to brand awareness and content marketing success.
During this forum, we will discuss:
- How brands are effectively using content strategy and content marketing to attract and retain customers and prospects
- Leveraging organizational thought leadership to power social communications
- How to efficiently spot and monitor industry trends
- Best practices for identifying, targeting and engaging your social influencers
- The role of data in helping to shape and refine one's marketing and communications strategy
- Top integrated platforms and technologies currently being employed for social communications and content marketing
Suzanne Fanning, President, Word of Mouth Marketing Association
Ed Garsten, Head, Electronic Communication, Chrysler Group LLC
Barbara Rozgonyi, Founder, Social Media Club Chicago & Principal, CoryWest Media, LLC
Sarah Skerik, Vice President, Social Media, PR Newswire