SMC San Diego Presents: Social Media Day
Sat. June 30 2012
5:00pm - 9:00pm
Social Media Day is an international day that celebrates the revolution of media becoming a social dialogue. Socialize IRL (in real life) with your online community at San Diego Social Media Day 2012 – Saturday, June 30th – at the brand new Marina Kitchen inside the San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina.
In the past few years, Social Media Day in San Diego has consisted of small meetups. But for 2012, it is our goal to bring together all of San Diego for one big event to celebrate the new medium we all use daily. This is a FREE EVENT to the public and for everybody that embraces social media!
Get your free ticket (donations will benefit the Social Media Club San Diego and are gladly accepted):
- An opportunity to connect, engage, and network
- A Minglestream tweetwall to interact while attending
- Food & drink specials by Marina Kitchen
- The first 100 people that arrive will get a Social Media goody bag filled with awesome offers and free stuff from our sponsors
- Sponsors will conduct engaging social media inspired contests and have additional promotional offers on-site
Spread the word!