Social-Loco Conference in San Francisco (Discount Tickets Available!)
Mon. June 18 2012
8:00am - 5:00pm
The future of the social-location revolution 2012
Dive into social and mobile web convergence, and what that means for SMB, big brands and consumers
- Join Facebook, Waze, Nokia, Yelp, foursquare, Banjo, and more!
- Connect with consumer brands, agencies, investors and the tech industry on stage, exhibitor floor and in the hallways.
The Social-Loco team has offered 25% discount to Social Media Club, so register now and get ready for a great event!
Come learn how the social-location revolution will be monetized and leveraged across industries and verticals.
Find out: what the new breed of social-loco enabled services and applications is doing for brands, for businesses and for consumers.
Experts Corner:Listen to experts talk about the best ideas for applications and features delivering "value" with Geo-Loco. We'll hear from agencies, brands, businesses and consumers.
Where's the money in Social-Loco? Who has "traction?" Hear from investors, entrepreneurs and the big brands who control the spend, and are leading the investment and innovation from all sides.
Who should come to the Social-Loco conference?
· Big brands and large franchises
· Entrepreneurs, small businesses and service providers
· Advertising agencies, advertisers and marketers
· Investors, venture capitalists, strategic partners and infrastructure providers
What type of people will return to loco events?
· Service Providers & Infrastructure
· Biz Dev/Corp Dev, deal makers and channel/alliance people
· CTOs, engineers, inventors and geeks
· Agencies, brand marketers, CMOs and business owners
If you are one of the above types of industry leader you will want to make sure to reserve your spot at Social-Loco conference.