Vote now for the New Board of Directors
As a professional member of SMCHI, you have the right to vote for the 2015 Board of Directors and Committees.
Your participation matters. Here’s why:
- It’s a community. As a 100% volunteer driven organization, SMCHI is an organization of our community for our community. As a paying member of SMCHI, we think it’s important that you have a chance to voice your opinion on the leadership of the organization.
- It’s also your first chance to see who has made the commitment to supporting SMCHI with their time and talents throughout 2015.
- Your voice matters: since this is your SMCHI too, we want you to know that your support of this incoming BOD is important to the nomination committee, the incoming BOD and the outgoing BOD.
- Transparency: We also believe in transparency, so we will share (below) more about our process, please see below.
- Voting is easy: It’s three yes or no questions. It should take you less than 2 minutes to share your vote.
You should have received an email today with a link to vote. Didn’t receive the email? Send me an email and I’ll send you the link.