Social Media Masters, the premier event series for advanced social strategies and tactics for leading brands and marketing professionals, announces five new events to the Summer/Fall 2011 calendar.
Beyond the Basics
Social Media Masters has been designed for marketing and communications professionals who are tasked with integrating and driving growth via social media for complex organizations and clients. The event gives attendees the chance to learn and interact with seasoned marketing veterans and social theorists in an intimate environment that deals delivers advanced social tactics and theory in practical terms.
Social Media Masters is brought to you by Social Media Club, the world’s leading association of Social Media Professionals, and Sensei Marketing, a firm specializing in customer acquisition and social engagement for the enterprise.
Topics covered during Social Media Masters include Social Media Monitoring and Measurement, Facebook Fan Engagement, Online Community Building, Brand Reputation, and Mobile Marketing to name a few.
Social Media Masters will be attending the following cities:
- Atlanta, Georgia – August 26, 2011
- Los Angeles, California – September 9, 2011
- New York, New York – September 23, 2011
- Toronto, Canada – October 7, 2011
- Kansas City, Missouri – October 21, 2011
Some of the Social Media Masters presenting are:
- Brandon Eley – Mobile Marketing: QR Codes, Location Based Marketing and SMS
- Candace Kemp McCaffery – Making Sense of Measurement
- Chris Heuer – Social Business, Holistic Strategy
- Jonathan Copulsky – Brand Resilience: Managing Risk & Recovery in High-Speed World
- Mark Schaefer – Corporate blogs: Trends, best practices & 10 ideas to so they don’t suck
- Dr. Natalie Petouhoff and Serena Ehrlich – Social Media Monitoring and Measurement: Understanding How To Turn Data Into Business Insights with Data
- Patrick O’Keefe – Online Community Building
- Sam Fiorella – Building Corporate Social Infrastructure
To sign up for Social Media Masters, visit www.socialmediamasters.com. Early Bird tickets are available through July 31, 2011 and offer $100 off the standard registration. Professional Members of Social Media Club can save an additional 40% off tickets and can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
For information about sponsorship opportunities please email email@example.com.