Social Media University: New Date, New Location, New Name!
We have some great news surrounding Social Media University to share with you. The conference has been rescheduled to February 11, 2011 and will now be held in San Diego, CA in partnership with the Online Marketing Summit happening the three days prior.
Following feedback received from the Social Media Club community, we have decided to name the education being provided to Social Media Masters, which will still be considered part of Social Media University, to better describe the day of deep advanced workshop style content. We could not be more excited about how this all worked out!
Social Media Masters will offer participants a choice of one of these five (5) workshops:
- Facebook: Market Engagement with Fans, Friends, Content, Apps and Ads
- Social Media Monitoring: Strategies, Tactics, Tools and Metrics
- LinkedIn: B2B Marketing, Lead Generation and Community Development
- Twitter: Creating Real Time Awareness and Sales Opportunities beyond the conversation.
- Making Media: Content Strategies that work. Putting Blog, UCG and Forums to highest and best use.
At the end of the day, participants who complete the coursework will receive a certificate of completion for the course from the Online Marketing Institute.
Tickets are now available for $595, but if you act quick – you can save 20% by using the code 'SMC20' by December 1st. For those of you who originally purchased a ticket to Social Media University, we will be contacting you directly with a special offer as our sign of appreciation for your early support.
We would like to thank you all for your support of Social Media Club and Social Media University (now Social Media Masters) as well as the folks at Online Marketing Summit for helping us find a new home for Social Media University and allowing us to bring this great learning opportunity to you.
See you in sunny San Diego!