Feb 15: Why Build a Custom Facebook Page
Our February meeting will help you get clear about Facebook with two local experts and professional Social Media Cub members, Rob Bertholf and Phillippe Tassin:
– Different applications for business & nonprofit
– How its different from your website
– How to integrate your FB with other social platforms
– Landing Page considerations
– How to promote your page once its up
We will have a short presentation about each of these followed by our popular Round Table discussions where we figure out how we are going to incorporate these trends in our businesses, nonprofits, and communities.
1. Register Now and Join us on February 15th.
We’ll have food and drinks for purchase (so the event itself is FREE).
2. Use and Follow the tag: #SMCHI
That stands for Social Media Club Hawaii and helps us track the conversation and photos about this event!
3. Advance registration ends 8 hours before this event begins. Be smart and register now so you will have a pre-printed nametag and can sign in without standing in line!
4. There will be Free validated parking, so remember to park in the underground lot on Pohukaina St and bring in your parking ticket.
Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Time: 6 – 7:30 pm.
Location: Oceans 808 at Restaurant Row
Cost: FREE! Drinks and food will be available for purchase.
Dress: Anything goes. Please bring your business cards and smart phones. Everyone is welcome!
6:00 – 6:15 pm Networking
6:15 – 6:45 pm Presentation
6:45 – 7:30 pm Discussion
Bonus! We will have two $25 Gift Certificates to give away!
Description: Zaratez Mexicatessen is a LA-style taco truck located at 3121 Mokihana St. (off Kapahulu Ave)
Northwestern Mutual Financial Network (NMFN)
Description: $25 gift card to Downtown Coffee Honolulu located on the first floor of Pioneer Plaza Building 900 Fort Street Mall, Suite 100. Donated by NMFN!
They have job openings for Financial Reps. Sip some coffee at the Pioneer Plaza downtown and come up to the 5th floor to discuss your career! Free career profile assessment to see if a career in the financial industry is right for you. View the YouTube video to learn more and contact Linda (Recruiter) at 566-5357 for an appointment.