Join Us at the Hawaii Social Media Summit! Oct 5th
Technology News Bytes is presenting their annual one-day technology expo and this year they are honoring Social Media and supporting YOU in numerous ways:
- There are several featured speakers (local and mainland experts) with a full day of seminars, luncheon, and exhibits. (Rob Bertholf, Dan Zelikman, Jesse Stay, Nate Riggs, Andy Beal, Simon Fiddian, Eric Baranda, and Roxanne Darling)
- Learn abour social media and search optimization, building communities, tricking out your Facebook page, video tips, cloud computing, and much more!)
- You have a number of options for purchasing a ticket – create a custom agenda for the day or pay just $3 for the Exhibit Hall.
- We recommend getting a full day pass which includes seminars, lunch, and the exhibit hall.
- You can use Discount Code "SMCHI" when registering to save $22 off (exclusively for members of this email list and applicable to the General Admission Ticket)
- If you tweet or blog about it, please use the tag #HISMS!
The main event will be followed by a meetup at about 5:30 – 7:00 pm, that is open to the public. We hope to see you there! Follow the tag, #HISMS, on Twitter to get updates throughout the day.
Read more on Facebook And check out the awesome custom programming on the Expo tab, created by our own Rob Bertholf!
Even if you cannot come for the entire day, your SMCHI discount makes this THE MOST AFFORDABLE social media conference of the year in Hawaii! Plus there will be great exhibits, a steady stream of expert speakers, lunch, and plenty of time for networking. Your discount is applicable to the full event ticket that includes all seminars and lunch. On the other end of the spectrum, you can attend the Exhibits Only for just $3!
This event does replace our September event – so please do consider joining us for all or part of it. We will have a table in the Expo, so please bring your biz cards and fliers to share – our space is for all of you here in the Hawaii Social Media Club ?ohana! This event has drawn over 1000 people in the past so this in excellent opportunity to tell the local community about your skills and services! We’d also love some volunteers tp help us at the table.
When: Tuesday, October 5
Where: Ala Moana Hotel (free parking adjacent to the hotel in Ala Moana Center)
When: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm