June 12 Meeting: Online Reputation Management
Aloha Social Media Clubbers!
We look forward to you joining us next week on Friday, June 12 at ING DIRECT as we discuss online reputation management. Our meetings are free and open to the public. We meet to share and develop best practices for using social media and social networks to build our personal brands, our businesses, and support our community.
5:00 â€“ 5:30 pm ~ Optional Networking and Meeting Setup
5:30 â€“ 5:35 pm ~ Welcome & Orientation â€“ Tess Staadecker
5:35 â€“ 5:45 pm ~ Online Reputation Management (Strategy Overview) â€“ Roxanne Darling
5:45 ~ Introduction of Non-Profit Contest Winner â€“ Roxanne Darling
5:45 â€“ 6:25 pm ~ Online Reputation Management (Tool & Tactic Section with non-profit as example) â€“ Alex Conway
6:25 â€“ 6:40 pm ~ Break and mingle
6:40 â€“ 6:50 pm ~ Conference Report: Judi Clark, a Digital ID Coach, is back from the Internet Identity Workshop held at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA
6:50 â€“ 7:00 pm ~ Announcements and Closing Discussion â€“ Tess Staadecker
If the Internet cooperates, we will be live-streaming here.
Parking is available in the rear, or if full, you can use the empty lot around the block on Niu St. (Kalakaua then lefts on Pau to Ala Wai to Niu)
ING DIRECT Cafe
1958 Kalakaua Ave.
A few more notes:
- Bring your business cards and your business colleagues!
- We have started an informal lending library. Bring a book if you want to share. Please return any books you have borrowed previously as we like to keep the checkout period to one month.
- If you blog or Twitter about this event, please tag it: #smchi
- If you take pictures, please join our Flickr group and add your meeting photos to our pool.
- Speaking of pictures, social media events generally have people taking photos, live-streaming video, and posting real time updates on Twitter and their blogs. We can assist if you prefer to stay under the radar; just speak to any of us before the meeting begins.
- Mahalo to Cleo Brown and ING DIRECT for hosting our event and providing valet parking at their spectacular space.